Monday, May 16, 2022

Spiritual Growth&Development

Raymo Says to 142857

"I Hit a Home Run On The SPIRITUALITY FIELD

and I Looked at My Bat

'142857' Was Written On The Bat

Like 'Louisville Slugger'

So After I Hit The Home Run, Before I Eat Lunch,

I Came Over Here to Thank You for Your Contributions to

My SPIRITUAL GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT

See '142857' Notation, Channels, Carbon Cycles, Conversions, Tables,

Circulation, The E-Motion-al Accountability of The Matrix

142857 as SPIRIT GUIDE

On The Information Super-Highway

Electronic Intelligence

I Believe That 142857 Has a Coherent Spirit w/an Intellect, Reason, and E-Motions"

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPGRADE Com-Post

  20:20 Abigail Folger 99 Turns Over a Card The Card is Divided into 4 Sections, at The Center of The Card where The 4 Sections Meet, See a ...